We at ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE, Inc. ("ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE") are dedicated to protecting your privacy and handling any personally identifiable information we obtain from you with care and respect.
1. How your Privacy is Protected ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, such as requiring a password at login. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us. You, the user, are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your login information to help prevent others from accessing your personally identifiable information.
2. Information You Provide to Us We receive Personal Information directly from users who are interested in obtaining access to "logged in" user portions of the Sites, mobile applications or various products and services from us or from third parties. We collect Personal Information when you register, access, or visit the Service, including when you participate in activities in the Service. We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, user name, email address, and location information. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with other users, improving the Service, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. We may also use this Personal Information in order to adapt the Services to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network, and to develop new tools for the community.
3. Information Collected Through Passive Means We collect information passively using technology to make our Service more interesting and useful. For instance, when you visit one of our Sites, your IP address is collected. An IP address is often associated with the network through which you enter the Internet, like your ISP or your company. At times, we also use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Service. We may also use passively collected information to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer the Service.
ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
To provide the Services, we may derive location information from your wireless carrier, certain third-party service providers, or directly from the mobile device that you are using. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record certain information about your usage. These server logs may include information such as a mobile device identification number and device identifier, web requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, search terms, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, features used in the Services, the amount of time spent on particular screens, the dates and times of your requests, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Use of Personally Identifiable Information We may use your personally identifiable information in many ways, including helping improve your experience on the Service, troubleshooting, and sharing your information with third parties so that these third parties can provide services to you. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. We may also supplement personally identifiable information that we have collected directly from our users with other information that we obtain from third party partners. In addition, we may share your information when you participate in certain activities on our Sites that are sponsored or operated by third parties.
Our Service is about sharing location and finding friends and others nearby, so we will use your location information to provide the basic functionality of the Service, such as displaying your location on the Services map to other users when you check-in using Third Party Services (defined below). Users viewing this information may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities outside of our control and without your knowledge. Your location information may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, and you share your location at your own risk.
We may also take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals, or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We may aggregate or de-personalize your personal information, and we may use and/or share the resulting non-personally identifiable information with third parties in any way.
5. Integrating Third Party Services within the Services One of the special features of the Service is that it allows you to enable various online third party services, such as social media and social networking services ("Third Party Services"), to be directly integrated into your ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE experience. By directly integrating these services, we make your online experiences richer, and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature, we will ask you to provide us your username and password for the relevant Third Party Services. By enabling such Third Party Services, you are allowing us to pass your log-in information and send and receive other information (such as geo-location and friend lists) to and from these service providers. When you add a Third Party Service account to the Service, we will collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Third Party Service and your data contained within that Third Party Service. However, please remember that the manner in which Third Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third Party Service that may be enabled within the Service.
6. Purchase or Sale of Businesses From time to time we may purchase a business or one or more of our businesses may be sold, and your personally identifiable information may be transferred as a part of the purchase or sale.
8. Children's Information This Site is not directed toward children under thirteen years of age. ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register to become a member or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE through this Site, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Safe harbor ARMC IVF FERTILITY CENTRE complies with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union. As part of our participation in the Safe Harbor, we agree to resolve all disputes you have with us in connection with our policies and practices.
Notifications and Other Messages We may send you notifications and other messages using the contact information we have for you, like your email address. You can control most of the notifications you receive, including ones from Pages you like and applications you use, using your settings.
1. Bookings online
The receipt of confirmation of appointment with the patient ID will be provided to you through an email. You are expected to be present for the consultation online on the date and time provided on the confirmation receipt that will be sent by ARMC IVF. We are not liable for any consequences which results from your failure to follow advice given through online.
2. Refunds & Modifications
Once an online booking is submitted, no further modifications should be done to it but can only cancel it online. If the doctor is unavailable on the requested date or time, ARMC IVF will arrange next convenient date and time with a prior information or the payment will be returned within next 15 days.
3. Cancellation Policy
ARMC is merely responsible for returning the payment within next 5 business days after a deduction of 25% only if the user is requesting for cancellation within 48 hours. No payments will be refunded after 48 hours of booking confirmation.
In case of any technical issues regarding the net connection is being encountered by the user, ARMC will try to communicate at with the patient over phone to arrange next convenient date. ARMC will reject the case unless the user responds back rightly when communicated at the maximum of 3 times. If the issue is with ARMC, next convenient date and time will be arranged or the amount will be refunded
5. Payment mode
Payments are processed by Secure Trading on a 'continuous authority' basis, allowing for further payments or refunds to your payment card if necessary. Payments are accepted by means of Credit Card and Debit Card.
Credit Card: We accept all major Credit Cards.
Debit Card: Payment of online booking is also accepted by Debit Card (MasterCard and VISA only).
You give your consent for information about yourself, your health and your current medications including, but not limited to, the information you divulge as part of the online consultation assessment to be viewed and exchanged by and between ARMC IVF employees and a Doctor working on ARMC IVF behalf for the purpose of conducting a medical consultation. You understand this information may be exchanged electronically. ARMC IVF will take all reasonable measures to make sure that the information you submitted will remain completely confidential and protected from unauthorized access but ARMC IVF will not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information. If you do not wish to provide us with the required information which is mandatory during payment transaction, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to make further use of the Online Payment Facility to make your payment.
Your Credit Card details are transmitted directly to the payment gateway provider and information will not be seen any time.
7. Modification of Terms